Things that annoy you thread.

Nismor

I hate my tom tom. It always reboots itself and never has any gps reception, and their customer service sucks
Dude i dont like my tom tom because it always takes me the weiredest ways like one time i used it to :shock:go to yosemity and it took me on some crazy road it barely fit one car and we didint see anyone on the way and my gf and her mom started to trip out because it started to get dark and i was almost low on full but some how we made it lol

Prozon

Kris
My MIO works all the time. Always has reception.. it just... doesn't get addresses right.. it gets you within like a block of the place.. but it's somewhat annoying to be like.. uh.... where is the building?!

It took like 20 minutes of using Google maps on the iPhone and my GPS to find my tuner's shop. Drove down this street like four times. Finally gave up and just went searching on my own. Turned out it was like two parking lots past where I was turning around at. Like I was literally turning around IN SITE of the shop, lol.

I remember when I used to find places with just an address.. now that I have GPS I feel dependent on it, and it's like I couldn't figure out how to get home without it lol.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
. Turned out it was like two parking lots past where I was turning around at. Like I was literally turning around IN SITE of the shop, lol..
I hate when this happens lol especially when your going to meet a group and they were all, where you been man?? lol

phatintegra

Banned
Mom and sisters keep asking me for about a year now where is the teg. I always said it's none of your business because it's not at your house and are you the Owner of the vehicle.

Why can't they put it to rest. I never understand them as well.

They donated my dad Jeep to some school without telling my dad he was out of state. If this crap keeps on going one day I'm going to see if they like it when I donate there vehicles to a Junk Yard.

gs300cky

WTF!!! i get pissed off when i try to sell something and ,my thread gets closed due to no pics even though i SAID im currently taking pics so they will be up... now that its closed i cant go add pics to it...WTF AM I MISSING

Prozon

Kris
I don't know why people get annoyed when they're called a ricer. I've accepted this fact and I embrace it. :thumbs up

Somehow NOBODY makes fun of my car or calls it a riceburner. Somewhat surprising. Somebody mentioned it might be the front mount, lol.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
WTF!!! i get pissed off when i try to sell something and ,my thread gets closed due to no pics even though i SAID im currently taking pics so they will be up... now that its closed i cant go add pics to it...WTF AM I MISSING
Pm a mod and ask I'm to open it now that you have pics. Rules are rules