thinking of selling my Type R.

gugiey

hey guys as the title says . I'm thinking of selling my R to pay off my school bills .

I'm just looking to see what everyone think of my ride before I leave her:(

I got my type r when I was 18 . 21 now . it has never seen a Canadian winter . and has been babyied since i got her .always in storage before winter .
it's a real 97 integra type r with 180000 on the body . the b18c5 engine blew from the last owner who put in a jdm b18c5 .

lemme know what everyone thinks

j13

Keep It Clean
Just so you know 97's extremely rare with I think only 500 made. If I were you I'll get another bottom end in there, put the factory wheels, and you will get around 10k for it. If it was low miles on the chassis and low miles on the matching number engine, then you'll be looking at 13k-15k. Don't be lowballed man. Go on HondaTech in the ITR section, ask those guys how much it's worth ect ect

Edit: I just seen you are from Canada, I don't know the market over there. Good luck with the sale, but in say you keep it forever

Last edited:

gugiey

Just so you know 97's extremely rare with I think only 500 made. If I were you I'll get another bottom end in there, put the factory wheels, and you will get around 10k for it. If it was low miles on the chassis and low miles on the matching number engine, then you'll be looking at 13k-15k. Don't be lowballed man. Go on HondaTech in the ITR section, ask those guys how much it's worth ect ect

Edit: I just seen you are from Canada, I don't know the market over there. Good luck with the sale, but in say you keep it forever
I wanted to keep it but I can't pay off my bills then :( ...
and why would I wanna put In a different bottom end ?

and the market is about the same here . I've seen them from 10-12k

whitedc4

Can u just take a loan out on u car? And pay with the money u get from it then you'll have a car payment but u can set it pretty low