thinking of selling my Type R.

98gsrDc2

stolen....
Well..not to intrude but how much do u owe? If its interest rates that are killing you try to pay it off with a credit card that has a lower apr..I'd hate you c u sell her for no reason...I had to sell my fully built civic a few years ago cause of some shit I got into and I have regretted it every day since...

gugiey

Well..not to intrude but how much do u owe? If its interest rates that are killing you try to pay it off with a credit card that has a lower apr..I'd hate you c u sell her for no reason...I had to sell my fully built civic a few years ago cause of some shit I got into and I have regretted it every day since...
owe around 13k and my cc is maxed

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I know 2 people with 97 ITR's. I say hold onto it. You'll regret selling it for school. If you were selling it to get another car or something, at least you would have something to show for it. Sure school is good but you WILL regret it. At the end of the day, it's your decision though.

ssbp dc2

The only other suggestion is to sell your left nut. I heard one can go for 60k.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

speedin

The Transporter
Damn I want a 97 R.

But put it totally back to stock. Sell the RSX wheels and put the stock R wheels on. Sell the intake and find a stock one, you get the picture. And DEFINITELY take all stickers but the factory ones off. 97 R's sell for being stock not modded. If I wanted a R to modify id buy a 98+ like everyone else for less. The 97 R is worth what it is only in stock form.

gugiey

Damn I want a 97 R.

But put it totally back to stock. Sell the RSX wheels and put the stock R wheels on. Sell the intake and find a stock one, you get the picture. And DEFINITELY take all stickers but the factory ones off. 97 R's sell for being stock not modded. If I wanted a R to modify id buy a 98+ like everyone else for less. The 97 R is worth what it is only in stock form.
it's hard to find oem parts itr parts with out paying out the ass

gugiey

I know 2 people with 97 ITR's. I say hold onto it. You'll regret selling it for school. If you were selling it to get another car or something, at least you would have something to show for it. Sure school is good but you WILL regret it. At the end of the day, it's your decision though.
and I'm not selling it for school . I all ready graduated. this is to pay off my debt so I can actually start saving money again with no interest.

speedin

The Transporter
it's hard to find oem parts itr parts with out paying out the ass
I mean the only thing it looks like you would need is the intake. You have the wheels, and the rest you can just revert to stock (ie ditch the stickers).

If you were closer I'd be all over this.
Also, there were between 314 and 320 97 ITRs, and there was no JDM B18C5. JDM motors have no number after the displacement in the code..