Tickets in the last year.

jznsn2u

Lucky for me I don't have any tickets, and haven't had anything since a failure to yield at a crosswalk in '05.
:shock: Think of the children Jason...

I've gotten a warning climbing cliffs with arianne over an ocean at 9-10pm.

mirrorimg

:shock: Think of the children Jason...

I've gotten a warning climbing cliffs with arianne over an ocean at 9-10pm.
Haha, it was at an airport at night. The people were just getting to the cross walk as I passed it, and a cop decided to rip me a new asshole. I didnt think I was in the wrong, but the cop didnt have anything better to do.

gs-r96

ticket

the last one i had was speeding 30 on a 25 and i didnt had insurance at that time i had to pay 950 total and suspended license and plates for 3months and after the 3months a had to pay 200 for a reinstament fee for the plates and license i have learned my lesson

gs-r96

the last one i had was speeding 30 on a 25 and i didnt had insurance at that time i had to pay 950 total and suspended license and plates for 3months and after the 3months a had to pay 200 for a reinstament fee for the plates and license i have learned my lesson

DC_Five_Earl

First ticket came in today. It's about $356.00. Planning to take traffic school. Willing to take suggestions

pepsilude

First ticket came in today. It's about $356.00. Planning to take traffic school. Willing to take suggestions
traffic school is always a plus.

my most recent ticket was a illegal tint ($100 fine) and a bunch of useless exhaust tickets years ago.

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
wow seriously? lol i havent gotten a ticket since i started driving 10 years ago, you guys need to invest in a quality radar detector...and or move out of california lol

DC_Five_Earl

traffic school is always a plus.

my most recent ticket was a illegal tint ($100 fine) and a bunch of useless exhaust tickets years ago.
yeah don't really want to go all the way up riverside county. Is it possible to take traffic school here in SD since it's more convenient.
wow seriously? lol i havent gotten a ticket since i started driving 10 years ago, you guys need to invest in a quality radar detector...and or move out of california lol
I wasn't really in a rush lol. nor while i was having fun while getting lol. I just had a long week that week.

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
Just got done paying my reinstatement fees in oklahoma. i originally didn't have insurance so i had to pay 375 and a proof of insurance($181 down and 85 a month for six months) and i don't even have a car. FML

jugglost

I got pulled over yesterday with no registration and an issuance card. I thought for sure I was goin to jail. I had bad plates and all. Cop let me go and only told me to get my car legal. No tickets, no nothing. The Honda gods were with me for sure.

OlegWasHere

ive been pulled over xxxx amount of times. never was asked for proof of insurance good thing cause i sure as hell dont have it (the proof) (but i do have insurance lol)
outta like 7 times in the past two years i got one ticket and it wasnt even for speeding. it was for marked lane crossing
on a interstate highway with no traffic. at the time. smh

8-bit

do what now?
shit cops pulled me over bc of my headlights, my license plate.
when i was still in high school i got my license suspended bc of wreckless drivin' and the cop didnt even see me. jus bc someone called my vechicle in.
tickets for running a red light. (it was yellow) x2
running stop signs.
and most recently 65 in 45.