Time to get back to it!!!

94RS

No fucks given.
it's killed me so much for my car to look that way it has.

I get it. Mine sat in broken condition for over 3 years.

Now it's like it's a whole new car :mrgreen:

Need a paint job though. Hurry up and get yours done so I can see how your guy works :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, slushboxes aren't gay at all. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
At least you didn't come up with some bullshit to try and deny it. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
At least you didn't come up with some bullshit to try and deny it. :lol:

I don't give a fuck, you should realize that by now :lol:

Yes, I paid my friends that are actual mechanics to work on my car, multiple times. Makes my life easier and helps out someone that needs the money :what:

My car's an auto.. Yup. I didn't buy an old Honda because of it's speed, I would've stuck to DSM's for that :lol:

Besides, my auto still gets better city gas mileage than most new cars, so fuck it :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
Be better off buying a lipstick red ferd for speed than a dsm. :lol:

DSM's are about as reliable as that mullet mobile I had. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
We owned a 93 Talon for 12 years and never had any mechanical issues :what:

All the horror stories about crankwalk are usually from 95-96 4G63's, which I wasn't the biggest fan of 2G's anyway.

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
I get it. Mine sat in broken condition for over 3 years.

Now it's like it's a whole new car :mrgreen:

Need a paint job though. Hurry up and get yours done so I can see how your guy works :lol:
I'm going to the shop today, he's supposed to at least have the front end repainted while all the parts ate off the car. When I was there a couple days ago he was working and sanding down my front bumper. He's doing everything the right way, he's OCD when it comes to his work lol when people want a cheap job he points them to econo lol

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
I don't give a fuck, you should realize that by now :lol:

Yes, I paid my friends that are actual mechanics to work on my car, multiple times. Makes my life easier and helps out someone that needs the money :what:

My car's an auto.. Yup. I didn't buy an old Honda because of it's speed, I would've stuck to DSM's for that :lol:

Besides, my auto still gets better city gas mileage than most new cars, so fuck it :mrgreen:
I get 21-22 city

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Well been delays with the front end but now it lines up and sits how it should. Come monday its time for prime =)

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
So after over 4 months of not having my car I finally got it back two days ago and it looks like a completely different car. Going to post pics later. Few things need to be touched up and it still needs to be cut and buffed but still everyone can't believe how it turned out.