Tint or No tint?

Which do you personally prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I recently removed my windshield tint and it got me thinking, I hate my tint.. Or maybe I hate my car but mostly the thing about the tint that annoys me is you feel enclosed or like you're in a dark room looking out a window.

What do you guys think? Do you like your car or cars in general better with or without tint? Do you have tint?

Here's an example to give you an idea what mine is like, Honestly I don't know if I'll like it better without it or not that's why I'm asking you guys.

And if ya got em feel free to post interior pics of your cars w/ or w/o tint. :thumbs up

OneFastGSR

Tint! I'll never go without tint, My integra has tint so dark I have to roll down my windows at night to see through my mirrors, Which I hate alot but I love it so much for reasons. My civic has no tint and I hate it
I was sitting in my integra in the garage one day and one of my friends was standing beside my drivers window and couldn't even see me sitting in it. They had to put their face to the window to see me. Lol

Get some good tint!!! You'll love it

94RS

No fucks given.
I prefer tint on cars too... But the tint that came on my car is so dark that you can barely see out of it at night. :thumbup:

Compare the darkness on my car to the Talon's next to it.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
If it's good tint I like it, cheap shit should be skipped. Also don't like it too dark or different varying % front to back.

R13

The other asshole
Mine's really good but it's dark and shows dirt really easy.

Sent from my toaster

XjoEnX

I also hate when other drivers are able to see inside my car while I'm in the road.

TheSkygun

i prefer no tint just because of night driving and because cops around me love to use it as an excuse to pull people over.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i prefer no tint just because of night driving and because cops around me love to use it as an excuse to pull people over.

California tint law states that the front windows can be tinted as dark as 70%. The rear windows can be as dark as possible.