Track Junkie Discussion!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
my Hp+'s have held up just fine in both cars ive ran them on. no complaints here besides all the damn brake dust.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
my Hp+'s have held up just fine in both cars ive ran them on. no complaints here besides all the damn brake dust.
ive heard ppl that run those all the time as well and no issues - i burned through mine when i had them - maybe im a hard braker lol

dopematic

I don't know if this tops it but my first time I had HPS pads on all around and they were like 50 worn already I though I had enought - after my first time I wore them Down to the metal destroyed my brembo rotors and seized both my rear calipers lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S
Ouch!!! lets call it a tie. Lol

Im running HP+ fronts and HPS rears right now and I love em. but Im still a noob and not going that fast nor braking that hard hahaa

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you need to think of braking as a wave you use yours as an on off switch and thats why you had an oops. also remember what i showed you about weight transfer :thumbs up

Nick_C78

If Roger and I don't kill our HP+, then you will be golden. I am not sure how Integraguy04 killed his so easily though. lol Maybe the different style of track. I am sure Big Willow and Autoclub would wreck our brakes too. Anything with a super long straight going in to a super slow tight turn is just death to brake pads.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
If Roger and I don't kill our HP+, then you will be golden. I am not sure how Integraguy04 killed his so easily though. lol Maybe the different style of track. I am sure Big Willow and Autoclub would wreck our brakes too. Anything with a super long straight going in to a super slow tight turn is just death to brake pads.
A lot of the tracks are longer straights with tighter turns.

A couple of them I am going 100-110 mph and then have to slow down for a 90 turn.