trans rebuild problems

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Me obviously. I'll tighten them with the breaker bar or a ratchet then go over them with the torque wrench but sometimes I forget that part.

Nick_C78

Ohhh, I thought you meant forgot to tighten. Not simply forgot to use torque wrench. Thats completely different.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Oh I worded it weird haha. No i don't think I would make it down the driveway without lugs

hypnotiq

to the fuck head that is being a dick hole(you know who you are) he states that he never ever forgets to torque his wheels....i bet he uses an impact gun to tighten them up......you sir are a fuckin retard. congratulations on warping your rotors and damaging your wheels. now go be a douche somewhere else. to all of you being helpful....thank you. now here is my final thoughts, i have an engine mount busted and 2 others on there way out. i now know the cause. as far as the gear sets go....i didnt take em apart. just did all the main bearings. everything else was fine. linkage upside down is quite impossible to do. lol. however if someone has done that......you deserve a helmet. lol.

Nick_C78

It isn't impossible. When you think something is idiot proof they make a better idiot.

So the whole motor and trans is moving while trying to put it in to gear? Time for some hasport mounts

hypnotiq

you got me there. there are some idiots out there. anyways the engine and trans dont move front to back.....but shifted over towards the pass side. just due to one being busted(meaning the rubber not the mount) the others are showing fatigue. i might junk yard a set for the time being till i find a mount set that i like.....i dont like the chrome mount look, so no billet.

hypnotiq

lol. not angry. just seeking knowledge. i just dont care for douchebagery. thats all. ill check out hasport mounts.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
You're a worthless pile of shit. You clearly have no automotive knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneFastGSR

I don't use a torque wrench on my lugs all the time just a ratchet or breaker bar and my front left wheel lugs came loose one time on the freeway my car felt like it was jumping and my wheel was wobbling like a b****. Somehow pulled over without dieing and got someone to bring me some tools... Lol. Actually I was on the way to the track.