Transmission Help

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I think I mentioned changing the solenoid before you change the tq. Not sure if you tried that yet but it's what I would have changed before anything else.

97tegkid

Idk if its me or just not having any luck but I can not find them for sale for my integra if you can help me out that'd be awesome.

Also thinkin about swaping 5 speed if I do I will have a whole 5 speed car sitting next to mine so I can just pull parts. Would it be easier to just swap the whole harness over to my car instead of messing with wiring?

97tegkid

I think I mentioned changing the solenoid before you change the tq. Not sure if you tried that yet but it's what I would have changed before anything else.
Also im throwing no lights at all so would that still be my problem?

97tegkid

Welp changed the solenoids like advised and even changed to acura oem automatic transmission fluid and the trans is shot.
Basically I drove about an hour and a half car drove perfect no problems. on the last ten minutes of the drive I noticed it was slipping a little going into 2nd and 3rd gear. I checked trans fluid and was full no leak so I figured just keep on goin so I could get home.
After I picked up some parts for my truck I went to leave to head home made it about 5 minutes and the car acts like its in neutral wouldn't go or anything just rev and rev.
I let it sit about 30 mins then it would drive again for a bout a mile then slip back in to neutral. I had to stop,turn car off, let sit about 5 mins, start it up, move about a mile then id go back in to neutral and did this about 10 times until I made it to a safe place.

Basically swapping out to 5 speed but it there anything left of the auto trans or is it shot?