Tree's DC4

treeafodo

Austin
Good news! The wiper delete does not leak after I dumped buckets upon buckets of water on the car.

I also splurged and dropped a considerable amount of money on something that I am very excited about. I will post teasers after I receive it hehe

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Good news! The wiper delete does not leak after I dumped buckets upon buckets of water on the car.

I also splurged and dropped a considerable amount of money on something that I am very excited about. I will post teasers after I receive it hehe
Woot! I can't wait.

Szady

Nice thread man. This makes me want an Integra myself. I suppose having an Integra motor in my del Sol will work for now! lol
Looks good man! :thumbs up

treeafodo

Austin
Well guys, I'm on vacation until Saturday afternoon, away from the car, but I've heard that my airbag delete has finally arrived at my house. On top of that my big, expensive box, whatever it contains, will arrive tomorrow!
Needless to say there will be some updates soon. One of them being very exciting to me :D

treeafodo

Austin
I just got home from my week long vacation today and came home to this on my bed!

Untitled by Austin Rajki, on Flickr
Brand new OEM parts

Here is my interior with the airbag in it for the last time. I will be relocating the alarm receiver shortly as it is driving me crazy hanging there!

Then I got to work removing the bolts holding the airbag in place. A few bolts (6 I think) and the airbag was out.

Airbag next to it's newer, lighter replacement.

A few snaps and the new airbag delete tray is in place. Super easy, 20 minute mod. :)

Oh yeah, tomorrow I pick up my big update from the holding facility! :D

Last edited: