Trolleys LS-vtec 1994 Integra

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Hey guys its Trolley again and this is my build thread I now have 3 Integras (2 running) the story on this one goes like this. Okay! So my buddy bought this car from another clubintegra member I think his name was junior something and It was t urboed and he jumped timing and thought he blew it then my other buddy bought it from him and then bought the LS-Vtec I had for my four door ...then I got a 98 tl and ended up trading him for it lol so here's a list of mods and some pics ...I wish I would have taken pics of the interior before I cleaned it up but oh well lol

Mods:
Ebay header
Ebay exhaust
Ebay intake
L.e.d. cluster lights
Skunk 2 lowering springs

trolleyassassin

almost famous
why does it look so high? looks like you have a thing for lsv huh
The thing is those white wheels were little no name 14"s I posted on Craiglist and no joke some kid offerd me a trade for these rota subzero but there 16" with 50 tires
and the lsvtec thats in it was the motor out of my four door I sold it to my buddy then I got the car from him lol

trolleyassassin

almost famous
So iv decided to take the heyami axel back off my 01 gsr and put it on this teg and then put my apexi world sport back on the gsr

xZachTheRipper8

not bad! I really like that color! any pics of the engine bay? I just finished my high compression lsv build:) I need to upgrade my valve train though:/ good luck!

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Damn...wish my street looked like that with a bunch of integras parked outside my house lol.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
It sounds like you have some experience with lsvtec. I've heard and read that the longevity and reliability of the motor goes way down when you lsvtec it. What's been your real world experience?