Trolleys LS-vtec 1994 Integra

trolleyassassin

almost famous
Well iv had the motor for about 3-4 years in 2 different cars and I have had no problems...it all depends on how its built if its done right it will last forever but if not it will go soon lol

trolleyassassin

almost famous
As long as you change all gaskets and dont got with the cheap ebay "LSVTEC kit" and use new head bolts preferably AROUND
you should be good to go also mine was pro built not backyard built

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I see. I looked into it when I had my LS, but saw it was an entire engine overhaul, saw the parts list and price, and to top it all off it was DD. So I opted out to say the least lol.

trolleyassassin

almost famous
So it was off timing and today I threw a timing light on her and she wad off by 36 ° so I took the belt off and tried my best to get it dead on and got it to 11° which is acceptable but now it feels slow as f**k like the E brake is up I can't figure it out

SoundEfx

Wicked progress pimp.

I want those rims though.

d@_b3st

nice!!! three tegs huh?!?! and i though i had something for tegs lol looking good on the progress gl with ya build or should i say builds jajaja

trolleyassassin

almost famous
So my timing has been of for awhile now iv tried and tried and couldn't figure it out until yesterday I realized it....what happened was I put LS cam gears on it wen I sold it to my buddy not even thinking about !! Sooooooooo.......I went to put the aem true times back in and my tensioner pulley bolt stripped so I spent all night at my shop grinding and cutting the head of the bolt off and now I have to wait till tomorrow to get a new bolt...ill keep it updated