Tune my integra?

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
Is there anything i can do without buying anything to make it have more hp or torque like tunein it on Need For Speed?

XxCaryxX

You gotta pay to play, sir. There really isn't much you can do without spending money short of weight reduction.

Xion29325

Ren_Of_Heavens
So i cant shortin my gear ratio?
To make it accerate faster

white89hatch

You need to do some more research and stop playing so many video games. Almost anything you want to do to make it faster is going to cost you some money. Only thing free is weight reduction.

Prozon

Kris
I was just talking to my friend last night about how freakishly unrealistic racing games are when it comes to upgrades lol.

Like it was said, weight reduction (removing things) is the only way you can get any performance. You WILL NOT gain horsepower though. To shorten your gear ratio you would have to swap out the transmission or swap out the gears inside it.

Damn, video games really are destroying the youth of today. Haha.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I was just talking to my friend last night about how freakishly unrealistic racing games are when it comes to upgrades lol.

Like it was said, weight reduction (removing things) is the only way you can get any performance. You WILL NOT gain horsepower though. To shorten your gear ratio you would have to swap out the transmission or swap out the gears inside it.

Damn, video games really are destroying the youth of today. Haha.
why is it, that in GT5 (one of the more realistic car games) you have to pay for a weight reduction? WTF?

Prozon

Kris
Because your paying somebody to do the work? Maybe? Haha.
Or maybe your replacing your seats with lightweight plastic ones. :)
OR maybe you should shut your face and not question it. :thumbs up

Haha. Forza is the same way. I never thought about it.

Last edited:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Is there anything i can do without buying anything to make it have more hp or torque like tunein it on Need For Speed?
You can add more vtec fluid. It's really cheap at the parts store. Just be careful, too much and you'll wreck something.

Prozon

Kris
Vtec fluid costs money bro. (I think it's called oil btw.) :thumbs up

OG, isn't it time for one of your oh-so-needed tags??