TunerSports

72Spitfire

Justin - I don't know if you own Tunersports or just work for them. But you simply provide the BEST customer service in the industry. No one ships faster, always has the best prices and availability, and answers emails and questions in in no time. The model of how a business should be run. I don't even bother looking for parts anywhere else anymore. Tunersports is the only place where i've ordered in the morning and received the item in the afternoon. Your teleportation shipping speeds still baffle me.
Cheers!. You deserve a pay raise.

TheCrimsonStar

Justin - I don't know if you own Tunersports or just work for them. But you simply provide the BEST customer service in the industry. No one ships faster, always has the best prices and availability, and answers emails and questions in in no time. The model of how a business should be run. I don't even bother looking for parts anywhere else anymore. Tunersports is the only place where i've ordered in the morning and received the item in the afternoon. Your teleportation shipping speeds still baffle me.
This^

Although I have never received the item the same day I ordered it, it has always been delivered within 3 days. Maybe its because I'm in Tennessee...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
This^

Although I have never received the item the same day I ordered it, it has always been delivered within 3 days. Maybe its because I'm in Tennessee...

Thank you :thumbs up

TheCrimsonStar

Last thing to add: even though I do most of the time find the same product a little cheaper on other sites, your shipping is always free and makes up for the difference. A lot of the time it will wind up being cheaper anyway. Favorite site to buy parts from!

R13

The other asshole
It's funny how they seem to respond when "Spam" is mentioned. :smackself:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
It's funny how they seem to respond when "Spam" is mentioned. :smackself:
Haha. Yeah, they sure do seem to love this thread. Honestly it seems they attack threads that the admin (me) posts in. They must think they are important so they search them out.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
First time dealing with TunerSports was during their Koni shock sale. They had the best price even when the sale wasn't going on and constant email updates. Will by buying from TunerSports again :thumbs up

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Just bought headers from them, i live in PA and they shipped my header out from MI i believe, so it got here super fast despite its free shipping. Even their handling time is wow, i ordered at 5PM EST and it was in a fedex facility that same night (if im reading the tracking correctly) i rarely see any company ship that fast. So fast that it is currently on hold at a facility lmao! X)

Sent from my DC4

dc2teggy2011

Just ordered a new CI shirt and lanyard this morning. Gotta say, it doesn't seem like much, but I do love Spring savings. Haha. I live in GA and I always have my stuff in the 3 day period. I'm satisfied, to say the least.