TunerSports

scathe

cascade honda crew
I have oredered almost 8000 in parts from tunersports and i have never had a problem either in the parts or shipping! i will continue to order from them and i never knew about the premium member discount!!!! i could have saved alot of money!! guess i better pony up the 10 bones before i order my diff... TUNERSPORTS FTW!!!!!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
TunerSports - Excellent Company to buy from

Just bought some parts from them and they have great customer service! Justin got back to me within like 7 hours via email. That's like un heard of from most companies.

Definately a trustworthy company to buy from!

:thumbup::thumbup:

96LSteg

Jemel
I have had nothing but great experience with these guys. My stuff shipped the day I bought it and I got it 2 days later. Usually when I get stuff shipped here to N. Carolina where I live it takes like 5-7 days but I get my stuff from these guys in like 1-2 days after ordering...Superb service!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

fowler.j.12

Ordered almost all my stuff through these guys. Always quick response, quick shipping, and great service. Lot more parts to come from you guys.

Little food for thought. My friend has a del sol. Complaining how Koni Yellows were $600 everywhere he went. Told him about TS and he was instantly impressed with the prices, price match, and part suggestion spot. Keep up the good work.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Agreed. I was buying from TunerSports before I joined this forum and was very pleased to see they are a sponsored vendor. Their prices are very good and the quick response I get whenever I email them.

dlo253

Yeah tunersports is the best, hands down. Best customer service/communication, and prices! I've done tons of business with Justin.