TunerSports

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I had no idea they were related to this website. Awesome. I wasn't aware of the premium member status for $10. You guys have this hidden? Or am i too preoccupied with what car piece needs work next and jump straight to the meat and potatoes?
Yeah, I've always owned CI and recently started TS to sell to members and others. I should probably make that premium membership more noticeable, haha. Thanks for the kind words guys :thumbs up

Kyle

Justin definitely has some good customer service. He responded to all my emails super quick. (Still interested in those Progress coilovers btw)
Edit: Bumping a dead thread. Fail.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yeah i love their website! Just bought some tein springs from them and was notified that it was not in stock. They emailed me back like 2 hours later saying they found some in califronia. I was expecting it to ship that following day or two, but it shipped that night! I hope it gets here soon :D But yeah my exhaust i bought through them was good business too.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Justin definitely has some good customer service. He responded to all my emails super quick. (Still interested in those Progress coilovers btw)
Edit: Bumping a dead thread. Fail.
Thanks. Let me know about the coilovers.

That just means you used the Search feature, which is a win.
I agree with this :thumbs up

Yeah i love their website! Just bought some tein springs from them and was notified that it was not in stock. They emailed me back like 2 hours later saying they found some in califronia. I was expecting it to ship that following day or two, but it shipped that night! I hope it gets here soon :D But yeah my exhaust i bought through them was good business too.
Thanks again for the orders!

Jay417

Beast From The East
Im buying a few mods soon and was thinking of buying from TunerSports. I was @ the Skunk2 website and didnt see TunerSports as a Authorized Dealer and i dont want to spend my $$$ on fake parts. So my question is Has any 1 ever had an issue with fake parts from TunerSports? From what i saw TunerSports has really great deals and a great reputation. If by buying from TunerSports im supporting the site then yes i will be buying from TunerSports. Thanks. Dont mean to sound like an a-hole just want to make sure my money isnt going to the trash.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I believe an authorized dealer would be an actually shop that stocks that part, and not an online website? Since it may be shipped directly from the manufacturer, but I may be wrong. Regardless, TunerSports is legit

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
You won't see any of us online retailers listed there. Authorized dealers are dealers not retailers, those are all people who stock in store or distribute to retailers across the country. Justin's a good guy.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Im buying a few mods soon and was thinking of buying from TunerSports. I was @ the Skunk2 website and didnt see TunerSports as a Authorized Dealer and i dont want to spend my $$$ on fake parts. So my question is Has any 1 ever had an issue with fake parts from TunerSports? From what i saw TunerSports has really great deals and a great reputation. If by buying from TunerSports im supporting the site then yes i will be buying from TunerSports. Thanks. Dont mean to sound like an a-hole just want to make sure my money isnt going to the trash.
Thanks for the question. We only sell new and authentic parts so don't worry about that. If we aren't an authorized dealer we buy from an authorized distributor so you'll receive authentic parts with the Manufacturer's warranty. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jay417

Beast From The East
Thanks for the question. We only sell new and authentic parts so don't worry about that. If we aren't an authorized dealer we buy from an authorized distributor so you'll receive authentic parts with the Manufacturer's warranty. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks Justin. Will be in touch very soon. :thumbs up

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Not a problem. Thanks for everyone else kind words, I appreciate it :thumbs up

Jay417

Beast From The East
Well this morning i put in my order @ TunerSports. Bought Skunk2 manifold Black Series, Skunk2 throttle body Black Series and Skunk2 cam seal. Got contacted by Justin with all the info right away....Thanks Justin. Now just waiting for my new toys :eek:). As soon as I receive them I'll be shopping again. Ohh almost forgot time to become a premium member. :eek:).

jbrown97ls

Tuner Sports will be my go to place from here on out. Fast shipping and great service. Looking forward to ordering again.