TunerSports

72Spitfire

TunerSports -Thumbs up!

I know most people only voice anger over companies when they screw something up for the consumer. Most never get compliments for the good job they do most of the time. I'm here to praise Tuner Sports.
I ordered a motor mount set from them several weeks back. Their website has a IM function where you can talk directly with a salesman/tech. I used this feature and they answered my questions immediately. Very friendly and helpful in getting what I needed:)
Skip forward 3 weeks. I had a day off work and decided to install the mounts that had been siting in my basement. Doh! They sent the wrong ones. I used the Tuner Sports IM feature again. The Tuner Sports person was again friendly, apologized, and contacted the distributor for me. This was a distributor issue as the mounts were sent directly from them and they sent the wrong ones. He had a new (correct) motor mount sent to me and stated that I could simply send the incorrect one back in the box the new one came in. He e-mailed me a new UPS tag to send it also.
AWESOME customer service and friendly staff. I will do business with again and recommend you check them out. Very impressed with them. I order lots of car parts and have had issues with others in the past. All other companies should take a look at how Tuner Sports does business and learn something. :)

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the praise and again for the order which helps support this site :thumbs up

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
they are really awesome to deal with, i work in a garage and the hardest part of my job is getting the parts :( tuner sporst gets me the stuff next day with great prices :) i just wish i did more performace work cause i would use them exclusively ;)

redrocket

I know most people only voice anger over companies when they screw something up for the consumer. Most never get compliments for the good job they do most of the time. I'm here to praise Tuner Sports.
I ordered a motor mount set from them several weeks back. Their website has a IM function where you can talk directly with a salesman/tech. I used this feature and they answered my questions immediately. Very friendly and helpful in getting what I needed:)
Skip forward 3 weeks. I had a day off work and decided to install the mounts that had been siting in my basement. Doh! They sent the wrong ones. I used the Tuner Sports IM feature again. The Tuner Sports person was again friendly, apologized, and contacted the distributor for me. This was a distributor issue as the mounts were sent directly from them and they sent the wrong ones. He had a new (correct) motor mount sent to me and stated that I could simply send the incorrect one back in the box the new one came in. He e-mailed me a new UPS tag to send it also.
AWESOME customer service and friendly staff. I will do business with again and recommend you check them out. Very impressed with them. I order lots of car parts and have had issues with others in the past. All other companies should take a look at how Tuner Sports does business and learn something. :)
And if you became a premium member, you would save an extra 3%! I don't know why more people don't do this it's only $10!

72Spitfire

I had no idea they were related to this website. Awesome. I wasn't aware of the premium member status for $10. You guys have this hidden? Or am i too preoccupied with what car piece needs work next and jump straight to the meat and potatoes?

testrada3

Family Man
Just bought my first item from them. Fast shipping, great customer service, won't be the last shopping i do there :thumbs up