UH houston meet

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
anyone from houston going to the UH meet on 5/30? i might roll out with the GSX and some of my DSM buddies, along with my s2k, Z06, and RSX-S buddy

MoJoJoJo

Banned
did you go to the last one? who's ur rsx buddy? some of the rsxers are meet up and rolling up there together

MoJoJoJo

Banned
damn ya coming from different way....hey if u see there holla :thumbs up i'll be in the rsx section

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i'll look out for ya! are you driving your car out? never seen it so.....i might just take the GST. still putting some finishing touches on the X and HKS cams :twisted: . not sure i will be done

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yep...hopefully i'll get my carputer done by then, and got some stuff i'ma throw on, if the deals go through

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
cool. let me know what you'll be in and we can meet up

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
yeah WTF! 5/30 is a tuesday. what's up with that. you would think it be on a saturday

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
my bad. that's what i thought. i guess i just typo'ed it and confused myself. i'm a jackass. i thought it was the 20th

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea...trying to get my homeboi's car up and running, picked a s/c type s in florida...getting it ready.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
yeah, i need to get some dyno time to fine tune my new setup. not sure if it'll happen between now and then.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
shit MoJo! hung out with my buddy with the RSX tonight. he just got some more work done. hopefully he won't have to work so he can go to the meet. you should like this one. its an 04 type S, that electric blue color, on axis spyder rims and toyo proxes 4's, with aem intake, strup RH, greddy evo2 catback, ground control c/o's, koni yellow struts, dc titantium strut bar, es motor mounts, and an 05 rear lip spoiler with a shaved trunk. i have to post some some pics in the cleanest rsx thread soon. it looks sweet!

BTW: do you ever go to the car show in north houston on fridays at the corner of aldine-westfield and FM 1960? lot of bullshit but some really nice shit too