UH houston meet

MoJoJoJo

Banned
the sonic meet? nah...alot of my friends go though, just too far for me...yea i've seen ur friend's car before on CRSX. sweet cant wait til the UH meet, took my friend's car for a ride last nite, now there is only 3 S/C rsxs in houston. damn that shit whines loud. almost made me wanna leave my turbo plans...."almost" but it isnt as good as turbo

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
is it the red JRSC'ed one. Saw a bright red one at the all state RSX meet in College Station and it whined so loud...it screamed! i know that one sound badass

MoJoJoJo

Banned
andre is the fpr rsx w/ jrsc, steven is the 05 pwp comptech charger w/ nitrous and my friend just picked up a 03 pwp with a jrsc on it...there's only 3 in houston =\ damn i feel slow...for now lol but i dunno if i will make it to the meet afterall. might be going down to corpus that weekend...group of friends wanna get away for the weekend...=\ still trying to see wat i should do... bad timing ftl

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
did you go to college station. who drove that dark silver/metallic gray hks turbo rsx that was there.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
dc2GS-R said:
did you go to college station. who drove that dark silver/metallic gray hks turbo rsx that was there.
that was a guy from college station i forgot his name, yea i was there, who did u roll up there wit? the rsx ppl or later with the integra ppl?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i came up there in my dark green teg with my friend that has the blurple (blue with purple hues) RSX and my friend in the yellow Corvette Z06

MoJoJoJo

Banned
ohhh then i dont think u were with the rsx cruise..must have came later, but i left early i left around 2:30 - 3 had to go somewhere, missed out on the fun though =(

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
did you go on that back road run we did. it was awesome. i didn't cruise up hwy 6 from houston with all the rsx peeps though. i came straight out hwy 30 from huntsville with the teg and z06

MoJoJoJo

Banned
the taco run? nah my tires were bald and my gf was being gay....so i stayed back wit her and ate hot dogs :thumbs up

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
its was fun as hell. thats a good road. lots of elevation changes and banked corners....and one pretty danerous corner though, but the guy in the 180sx knows the road and was leading the pack so he slowed everyone down for that so knowone would eat shit

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea they told me about that road, somebody wants gets fucked on it. i dunno when the next meet is gonna be, but chances are it will be in houston.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
this shit got cancelled. it sucks. U of H is gay. they didn't get all the paperwork done in time to authorize everyone to do this since its supposed to be such a big meet