*****VA/DC CI Meet?*****

Asian

you would....

just call me. you always seem busy.

BTW... cracked my oil pan tonighttt :) i feel accomplished!

Asian

so the moroso hands about... 1/2" lower than my header... i gotta get access to my buddies brake press and bend up a piece of sheet metal to weld to the bottom of my car so i dont eff my shit up again. kinda like a custom skid plateee with an access hole cut out for my oil changes.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
so the moroso hands about... 1/2" lower than my header... i gotta get access to my buddies brake press and bend up a piece of sheet metal to weld to the bottom of my car so i dont eff my shit up again. kinda like a custom skid plateee with an access hole cut out for my oil changes.
Might wanna go ahead and armor the rest of the underside of your car.

Asian

mehh no saving my car really....i scrape EVERYWHEREEE my trans and stuff hang maybe 1/2" from the ground. needless to say atleasst i got the lowest car in townn no doubttt.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
mehh no saving my car really....i scrape EVERYWHEREEE my trans and stuff hang maybe 1/2" from the ground. needless to say atleasst i got the lowest car in townn no doubttt.
yeah... you might wanna put a nice skip plate under there... then only hang a 1/4 inch off the ground:lol:

mirrorimg

Forget skid plate. He needs to block off the entire undercarriage with a full chassis plate. Improved Aerodynamics = 55 HP. Almost as much as some stickers