*****VA/DC CI Meet?*****

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
well i checked last night and my rack boots are, in fact, torn pretty badly. so im getting that fixed friday or sunday by this guy that owes my brother work. and im going to find out today if i need to change my hg and if i do that will hopefully be done before i go back to school by me and my brother.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
vtec solenoid was the problem. i think i fixed it... im praying.

and honda quoted me $368 w/alignment to fix the boots but i think my brother and i are doing it ourselves and we'll probably replace the tie rods while we're down there.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I go down to MEPS tomorrow at 1pm. Then I go to Illinois for basic training. I'm gonna freeze my ass off. I'll talk to you guys when I get back. Stay safe. :]

Surferman

im in fredscickburg right now visiting with my friend but i dont have my tegg with me i rode with them
might go to "hardtimes" or somthing like that lol. never been here but once.
im like 5mins from central park.
god i love this town so much better than mine though.

Last edited:

Asian

don't think i am either...

hardtimes is filled with rednecks that always fight eachother. but my cousin is the bartender...asian guy.

i go there to watch karaoke and play pool.

I NEED AN OIL FEED LINE!!!!!!!! gah sucks not driving the hatch been whippin around in my o8 tacoma 4door for like a week now...gas is killin me

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
don't think i am either...

hardtimes is filled with rednecks that always fight eachother. but my cousin is the bartender...asian guy.

i go there to watch karaoke and play pool.

I NEED AN OIL FEED LINE!!!!!!!! gah sucks not driving the hatch been whippin around in my o8 tacoma 4door for like a week now...gas is killin me
ohh i love tacoma's