*****VA/DC CI Meet?*****

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Hello, I'm Stephens girlfriend, Becca. Stephen asked me to get on here every so often and let you guys know how he is doing. He got to Chicago safely last night. There was a lot of waiting that he had to do, which he did not enjoy, haha. He was a little nervous, but he was definitely ready to start. So far, that's all I know, he had his phone taken away last night, so I won't be hearing from him until he can call or write.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Hello, I'm Stephens girlfriend, Becca. Stephen asked me to get on here every so often and let you guys know how he is doing. He got to Chicago safely last night. There was a lot of waiting that he had to do, which he did not enjoy, haha. He was a little nervous, but he was definitely ready to start. So far, that's all I know, he had his phone taken away last night, so I won't be hearing from him until he can call or write.
hi becca :hi: we appreciate the update and let him know CI is thinking about him and wishing him luck

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
^^^noooooo i wish you got his 4door haha (this is shanna btw) that's good he got there safely and i know you miss him but stay strong girl!!!

mirrorimg

Man it is so god damn cold. I still have to call my tow service to try to getmy friends car taken back to his place

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i wish the east coast honda meet was more during summer so that you could drive up to it. it's the biggest meet on the east coast, it'd be tight if we all went.