*****VA/DC CI Meet?*****

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
^yeah im definitely going to that.. but im talking about the next CI meet. if it's in the summer its all good for me because ill be home for school. we got awhile to figure out a date. hopefully it's just as fun as last year's

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^yeah im definitely going to that.. but im talking about the next CI meet. if it's in the summer its all good for me because ill be home for school. we got awhile to figure out a date. hopefully it's just as fun as last year's
actually i was thinking... why dont we plan for that to be the meet? we can all meet there... there is a central place and location, then we can all go out for a group dinner or something afterward thats more personal . cause ill be out of school them and can def make that weekend as of now

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
actually i was thinking... why dont we plan for that to be the meet? we can all meet there... there is a central place and location, then we can all go out for a group dinner or something afterward thats more personal . cause ill be out of school them and can def make that weekend as of now
that's what i was thinking as well. it would be a ton of fun

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
well... when i make the new thread tonight we can discuss it in there but i think it makes a lot of sense

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Hey guys, I finally got letter from Stephen so I thought I'd go ahead and update everyone. He is graduating on February 26th. He is doing good, he says it's a lot of work. He got placed in the smartest, and strongest division which is way exciting. The other two were strong, but not so smart, and smart, but weak. That's about it. Becca.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Hey guys, I finally got letter from Stephen so I thought I'd go ahead and update everyone. He is graduating on February 26th. He is doing good, he says it's a lot of work. He got placed in the smartest, and strongest division which is way exciting. The other two were strong, but not so smart, and smart, but weak. That's about it. Becca.
GOOD! just one more month! i bet we miss him just as much as you :lol: