Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

R13

The other asshole
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

but it sounds so nice >_<
I used to short shift and keep it below 2k rpms a lot around town and I got quite a few compliments on how deep it was.

But wind it out and it's a mega ass-blaster :rolf:

I also didn't have a resonator and when I would pass under a bridge I'd blip the throttle to hear that low grumble to raspy loudness crack around 2500-3000rpms

R13

The other asshole
At least you took those god awful chrome wheels off :rolf:
I still wish I had kept those :rolf:

wish I had kept the pic of them leaving on the eg got to flip, they looked even better on it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
It was a Virginia car, the rear quarters were starting to rust out.

Pretty damn clean otherwise though, apart from the blown oil rings. :rolf:

I thought it was a headgasket or valve seals at first, replaced all that shit and accomplished nothing, realized shortly after that the oil rings were just fucked making it smoke like a pile of burning tires. :lol:

My first ever I bought had same problem, 368k original miles and the rings were toast, had them do valve job new seals and piston rings and good to go slang that bitch for 3500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
I did a compression test and it came up right on the money so I figured surely it was just a headgasket or some valve seals, lol nope.

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: You don't need that for a short ram... If you've got that much water going that high in your bay, you have bigger problems.

Idk man the way the rain was coming in with the wind in the freeway and from the wheels of the other cars I felt like it was just gonna straight shot in :O I was gonna DIY icebox but I didn't want to cut my original intake up for it

Lol I think we got a total of maybe 5-6 days of rain in the last 9 months .... That's why it was funny because we don't even think about rain here in cali

R13

The other asshole
You don't need that lol

I had a shitty CF hood that left a pretty big gap and I took my car through some hellish rain storms without issue.

My filter never even so much as got a little damp.