Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

Ok so stupid damn intake busted off when the chick hit my car so I took it in yesterday to get oil , valve cover gasket , radiator hose new coolant and now I finally got around to patching the hole hopefully the insurance is gonna cover it. Anyways I'm taking it in tomorrow for the estimate (insurance) and then it will go for paint! I'll leave it a little surprise what's next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Honestly, I would've just bought a $30 eBay intake for the pipe to replace that.

I'm guessing the surprise is gonna be a JDM front end if you're getting insurance to pay for front end work :lol:

Honestly this fix is for only right now. I don't expect it to be on for more then like 2 days

I don't know how long it's gna last like that. I'd rather cut it then have some ghetto shit like how it id

Noneed2Hate

I don't know how long it's gna last like that. I'd rather cut it then have some ghetto s*** like how it id

yeah I would in that case then, that hole also really fucks with your airflow inside the intake regardless if it's covered or not.