Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

Or this :lol:

There's also a DIY floating around somewhere to make your own ice box.

For the DIY icebox, would it make any difference to to get an AEM SRI and build the icebox anyways? Or would it not fit? It says get an eBay Sri and fit it in your stock air box. Any added benefit/Gains from using an AEM/other brand then eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan659

If you do an ice box though I'd use the stock arm just for aesthetics. Would look dumb to have a nice chrome shiny arm and then have a black box covering up filter area, hahaha

94RS

No fucks given.
Only real difference between an eBay intake and the AEM are the filters they come with. The eBay filter is generic junk and the AEM has the dryflow made by K&N.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Money pit of a track car > money pit of a near stock automatic :rolf:
For the intake, do a ct engineering icebox. Pulls cold air from behind the blinker and keeps the filter up high
ice box looks nice and stock but they dont actually make all the powers as a 3" intake. I would do a 3" short ram or a 3" cold air and run an AEM foam thing

AEM short ram, DC header, APEXi WS2 or Tanabe Medalion Touring.
switch the intake for any 3" cold air and use the AEM hydro lock thing

Thanks guys I appreciate all the input. Friday I can start my ordering spree got about $1100-1200 more to spend :D

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you could probably get bolt ons for that price.I would order from tunersports.com or the club integra store (same store). Lowest prices around.

Theyve helped me out for like 7 years, I just put anyone on my car.

Is this a good price for the DC headers? And is there any other headers I should consider ?

4-2-1 over 4-1?

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
4-1 hangs lower than 4-2-1. I use a skunk alpha header. But you need a tune for anything with a 2.5" collector. DC is pretty much the only option unless you want to pay a pretty penny