Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

Ok so I got car fever and left work, wasn't feeling good, got home ate a burrito and ordered these :DD feel much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the best oil I can buy royal purple engine oil 5-30?

Tie rods lower ball joints and steering rack boots :) getin these done today and Friday should be good to go ;)

94RS

No fucks given.
royal purple is garbage. Mobil 1 is fine, or if you want a nicer oil AMSOIL or Motul.

I've only ever heard good things about Amsoil, and plan on running it in my Buell when I get it back. Supposedly keeps heat down too (at least in a V-Twin) from what I've read.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
What do you think about eneos?
Eneos is good, my buddy used it until he was sponsored by a company that was only an amsoil dealer. I believe we used to run the Spec E30s or Spec E46s on Eneos for a while with good results.

I've only ever heard good things about Amsoil, and plan on running it in my Buell when I get it back. Supposedly keeps heat down too (at least in a V-Twin) from what I've read.
I had an entry level sponsorship with amsoil. They have good oils, the singnature series was awesome! But i needed something more robust, i believe i went to mobil 1 0w40 after that, because i rarely drove the car, and now im using Motul 300V race oil.

Lol I'm not spending a dime on making it look good until I have all my bolt ons. I'm 1600$ into the suspension in parts alone lol. Plan on spending like another 15-16 between exhaust intake headers and intake manifold