VOTE! March 2011 ROTM

March 2011 ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

michaelz

Damn. Talk about a tough month, so many clean rides this round... going with goofy this month.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
way too tough right now, big month fresh cars, everyone is a winner this month

Last edited:

dc2_

It was tough i perfer hours spent upgrading and performance. Guy_from_nerk gets my vote.
wat about hours spent wetsanding/polishing the paint to perfection(no swirls)straight up shinyness

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
wat about hours spent wetsanding/polishing the paint to perfection(no swirls)straight up shinyness
um could care less. to me its about time and money spent! deff more money spent on that engine than a wax. sorry thats just my opinion. overall i lookied for a good car and there all good really but that build sticks out to me more.

Im not looking to get into a dbate over this. this is about rotm .these guys cars, im not stealing there thunder.

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I think if people would actually take the time to click the link in my signature to my build thread, and spend 2+ hours reading it they would have a better appriciation for it. Pics do not do the car justice at all

I just don't understand when going fast became uncool. Today it seems like everyone is into looks, I just think its funny because people used to call those type of people "ricers"

Like I said last month if I don't win thats fine, can't win em all. But I will re-enter it later this year when I have funds to buy a camera, all my free funds right now goto my car. Maybe with better pics i'll stand a chance against stock cars with bolt ons, who knows maybe i'll lose because the paint has a few dust particles on it

Good luck to everyone entered!!

Last edited: