Went to Court today........

iluvitr

hey sry to hear about what happened man, hear in cali you exaust has to be les then 95dB. i dont no where ur livin but damn that bullshit. you should find a place to get it tested and fight that shit. 90 days...... $500.... jeez. why dont i ever see a mustang pulled over with its hood popped? they fcking loud as hell. i say we all move to canada like the other dude said :D

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
SxySlammedTeggy said:
heh in Cali now any and EVERY muffler that isnt stock is illegal and they'll write you a ticket no matter what... even if its hella quiet passes smog and the decibles are under 50 which is what the law used to be...i meanthey still test em but they put the thing right in the muffler instead of doing it from 50 or 100 ft i forget which one it is... ghey
its 95 dB
and they are supposed to be like 10 feet away

RAINONEizm

yeah the last time I got my smog check was in SD,and thatis what they did,put that thing directly in my muffler.I was like wtf?
put I still passed,to the suprise of the guys testing.punks.

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
RAINONEizm said:
yeah the last time I got my smog check was in SD,and thatis what they did,put that thing directly in my muffler.I was like wtf?
put I still passed,to the suprise of the guys testing.punks.
when i went to get the p11 emissions tested, they did it a few feet away... and recorded 0.0% on the machine!! they did it 4 or 5 times and it kept saying 0.0% .. the put it a bit closer and it registered 0.1%... DAMN that sr20de burns clean!

btw RAIN, i'm asuming you're in cali.. doesn't anyone have the traffic code to bitch at those assholes?

DownShift96GSR

I live in New Mexico and the level here is 96db. It's all a bunch of bull. There's a Sonic that everyone hangs out at on the weekends and we all could be chilling and talking right. Well if there's a chopper or a really loud bike that goes by, everyone shuts up until the bike is gone cuz you cant hear the person next to you. Do you see the cops pulling them over? NO!!! It's a bunch of shit.........

SxySlammedTeggy

DownShift96GSR said:
I live in New Mexico and the level here is 96db. It's all a bunch of bull. There's a Sonic that everyone hangs out at on the weekends and we all could be chilling and talking right. Well if there's a chopper or a really loud bike that goes by, everyone shuts up until the bike is gone cuz you cant hear the person next to you. Do you see the cops pulling them over? NO!!! It's a bunch of shit.........

:wstupid: I agree those things are hella loud and they dont get in trouble.... its :bs:

Bintegra

where i live at you dont have to worry about that somg shit or your exhaust being to loud, the only thing you have to worry about is getting caught streetracing.

DownShift96GSR

Bintegra said:
where i live at you dont have to worry about that somg shit or your exhaust being to loud, the only thing you have to worry about is getting caught streetracing.
That's how it use to be here. But a lot of people started racing and cuising at night and then a bunch of people started bitchin about the noise. Or as the cops say "THE MOVIE STARTED EVERYTHING" blah blah blah......

Bintegra

i still race in my town a little bit, but ever since one of my friends got caught racing and ran from the cops and wrecked they tried to crack down on it, but most of the people goes over to the next town, where theres a crusing, strip at and race there.

SxySlammedTeggy

street racing blows I got arrested for that shit lol... shitty thing was I wasnt the one racing lol oh well whatever cant change it now...

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
:werd: i don't street race.... i'll take it to the highway lol

that sucks that u got arrested? how long did they hold you for? what was your bond? that's crappy, i hope your case got dismissed in court.

SxySlammedTeggy

haha for a few hours then they let me go but no it didnt get dismissed in court i had a ticket for $531.25 and 2 points on my license roar lol