Went to Court today........

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
SxySlammedTeggy said:
haha for a few hours then they let me go but no it didnt get dismissed in court i had a ticket for $531.25 and 2 points on my license roar lol
goddamn! did u pleabargain with them? or did u plead guilty? i would've gone to court over that shit.

SxySlammedTeggy

anfrey said:
goddamn! did u pleabargain with them? or did u plead guilty? i would've gone to court over that shit.

i bitched and told them it wasnt me and they just said well you have the right kind of car blah blah blah...

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
SxySlammedTeggy said:
i bitched and told them it wasnt me and they just said well you have the right kind of car blah blah blah...
profiling and conviction on an assumption. uncool. whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty?".... i have lost complete faith in the justice system. it's all to make a quick buck.

DownShift96GSR

That sucks Courtney. I've been chased away by the cops before, that's always fun and a good adrenaline rush. Taking to the highway is fun, until it turns fast or runs out. "Innocent until proven guilty" what a bunch of shit, it's "Guilty until proven innocent" I thought you knew that, that's how twisted shit is these days. FREE COUNTRY, what free country? Ain't nothin free.........

RAINONEizm

anfrey: nah im in texas now,I been here for a few months now...suprised I havent been pulled over here yet!
well that is not entirely true..I did get stopped when I was driving through Tx,down here to wher eI am now.but I was speeding.only got a warning though.I think the copper just woke up cuz he sure looked like it.

SxySlammedTeggy

DownShift96GSR said:
That sucks Courtney. I've been chased away by the cops before, that's always fun and a good adrenaline rush. Taking to the highway is fun, until it turns fast or runs out. "Innocent until proven guilty" what a bunch of shit, it's "Guilty until proven innocent" I thought you knew that, that's how twisted shit is these days. FREE COUNTRY, what free country? Ain't nothin free.........
hella much my car was impounded for 30 days... that alone costed (not a word i know lol) me $1200... HA and it was in Sallys G2 (the $1200) when it got stolen SO needless to say I had to get ANOTHER $1200...ugh that was so shitty...

01cleatus

I live in Gainesville Florida and we have noise ordinances for stereos but never heard of anyone getting a ticket for their mufflers/exhaust. But one really fu@%ed up thing is definitely profiling with the cars. We are a college town and there are so many imports here its hilarious. In my last car I got pulle dover for doing 47 in a 45....... That sucked a$$ ! The worst part was I was going slow because I had a suspended license at the time. So that was even worse. The cop said that he had seen my car driving really fast twice that day. The other funny part was that I was at home all day and on my way to my girlfriends house. That was some bull$hit. It also cost me about 1 grand of fines and court costs and could not drive my car legally for 1year. but its been almost 3 years since that ticket which I can say was my last ticket (knock on wood). :rocker:

Last edited:

DownShift96GSR

Yeah cops are harassers now. My buddy got busted for his stereo system, he was bumpin some G-Unit downtown. He went to court and told the judge the probability that had he been bumpin some country music or Elvis music he wouldn't have gotten the ticket. The judge agreed and dismissed the ticket.

wildest5

fricken gay

what ever you do don't move to southern wisconsin because the cops there will ticket you and throw you in jail if you fart wrong, I got pulled over twice in two weeks for having my greddy on my car but they only gave me a 10 day. i threw out my stock muffler and wasn't about to pay for a new one so i went to a small dealership at night and stole one off of a teg. got my 10 cleared and put my greddy back on. :twisted:

gettingthere

Tampa, Florida they dont care if your bumpin,car exhaust to loud as long asyou arent speeding. i get out of so many tickets because i'm in the marine corps except around camplejune they are looking to pull over marines, they stereotype bad in jacksonville north carolina. yes most cops are a$$holes but ones in fl arent if you are in the military.

1990integra21

screwed up justice system

[sorry man that your been punished for no reason . just try to fight it stating that you bought it like that. you shouldnt have to plead guilty cause you bought the damn car like that. thats some shit right there good luck with that though.

hadjie85

i was speedin one time, but i was moving with traffic, EVERYONE was speeding....it was in town (i live in a small town, the cops here are very bored) and i was coming up on my street. a cop goes by, and i turn on my turn signal, slow down, and make my turn. i KNEW he wouldnt come after me. (at that point i was drivin my 94 grand prix) well as i was turnin i saw the cop pull a u turn to come my way. he didnt have his lights on though, so i kept goin. im watchin my rearview as im headin to my house and i see the cop turn onto the road im on. his lights STILL weren't on. so i didnt stop. finally his lights came on and i pulled over. the first words outta his mouth were "Were you runnin BOY?" i knew i was gettin a ticket, i was doin 51 in a 35, so i told him that i woulda pulled over sooner if he knew where the lightswitch was. :roll: