wet passenger floor board!! wtf

Blank

Yea guys, no splashing going on here, WAY too much water for that. I'm talkin like the ENTIRE BACK SEATS SOAKED THROUGH LIKE A SPONGE............................

And on that note, I just test drove a 2007 Civic SI and holey damnit christmas iVTEC.....

patrick4588

Integra God
so now im really confused. it has been raining all day today, but i had the car cover on the car. when it stopped i pulled the cover off and opened the door to wet carpet. there are no tears in the cover.

95B20Teg

NFKTD TEG
Hey guys.. When i was workin on my moonroof... I took out all of the headliner.. and i found 4 tubes connected to the moonroof/sunroof tray that goes under the headliner.. u gotta take off all the headliner first tho.. then u will see the hose.. and its held down by a clamp!! GOOD LUCK!!

patrick4588

Integra God
how hard is the headliner to pull down, never done it. i can figure it out, but id rather not get frustrated for no reason! lol. any hidden screws or anything?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
search honda-tech there was some dude that had like 4 leaks ... i think one of em ended up being his windshield not sealed right! not to scare you

my integra had a leak in the back i could never fix ... got new tails, gaskets, window cowling .... even got a fully new trucklid years later when the damn backwindow broke ... sucks

01teggy

does your heat work? if not then it may be a heater core. have fun fixing that... alot of money.

patrick4588

Integra God
the car doesnt even have a motor in it, much less a cooling system. im getting water from somewhere else. and 50 dollars for a part isnt a lot of money, i do all my work myself.

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
Yea, my teg does the same thing...every time it rains, its always humid and musty after sitting for a while...water accumulates down near my spare tire...

Also, the plastic corner on the small rear windows is lifting up and OUT, off of the body of the car....anybody else have this problem? I've pushed on it to see if it's just been popped out, and it feels firmly set in its current place. I may need to replace the plastic molding, but I wouldn't know where to find such a piece.
I have those same problems except my car dosnt get musty and humid. After I got rear ended the hatch has a few little tiny holes from were it crumpled

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
sunroof?

does the car sit on a hill, i know with my car theres a drain hole in the wiper cowl, so if its clooged the water can back up and leak into the car.

honda's im not so sure about. But, if its still wet out there, open the door and look behind some weather stripping.. SRT did that the other week and there was a hole in my drivers side strip.

My buddy is having an issue with this in his DA; is this a similar problem he may be having? I think he is getting water in his driver side though. I remember hearing something about the G2 having a cowl issue, but I'm not going to search through the rest of the cluttered ass threads to confirm that... Help a nigga out

Detman101

Da9 newbie
How do you guys deal with it?
I've tried everything to fix this thing...(front cowl leak)
Silicone, flex-seal, caulk, replace parts...

Nothing works!

How do you deal with knowing that every damn time that it rains you're gonna have to bail water out of the thing?
How do you deal with the constant embarrassment of a funky sock smelling vehicle?
How do you deal with the fear that someone is going to ask for a ride and find out about your stinky swampy smelling car?

This car has a great engine and transmission, but that's about it. Everything else is literally falling apart or close to it.
I swear, if I would have paid a dollar over $1000 for this swiss-cheese rocket car I'd be going after the guy that sold it to me.

I guess you truly do get what you pay for.

Dm of mD