What are you getting your Integra/Other Car for Christmas 2010?

Prozon

Kris
Pfff. My teg's getting bottom end rebuilt. Already put down $350 on it. Still need to order some more for it.

It's spoiled if you ask me. :D

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I'll be hopefully getting some JDM DB window visors to complete my visor collection lol. I have the rear window visor on already and a sunroof visor chilling in my room lol :D

JDMb20DC2

I'll be hopefully getting some JDM DB window visors to complete my visor collection lol. I have the rear window visor on already and a sunroof visor chilling in my room lol :D
not to talk shit but i never got how window visors were JDM? is it cause PW:JDM sells them for $150 profit? I mean i like JDM parts but i mean people putting JDM "this" JDM "that" is kinda annoying, if i had the $ i would buy the PW:JDM visors for my dc tho ...

phatintegra

Banned
Prob 81.25 JDM ITR piston and piston rings for now then bearings afterwards.

Before I can start buying parts for my Integra. I need to get (2) rear tires for my Benz and need to get my wife civic register in Maryland since her Wisconsin tag going to expire in couple of month. Civic almost ready for state inspection.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
not to talk shit but i never got how window visors were JDM? is it cause PW:JDM sells them for $150 profit? I mean i like JDM parts but i mean people putting JDM "this" JDM "that" is kinda annoying, if i had the $ i would buy the PW:JDM visors for my dc tho ...
I think they sell them for so much because they are off of JDM Integras. As in Integras from Japan. Visors for the 4drs are hard as shit to find.

rockadilla

thats right.
hmmm if i can save up the $600 she'll be getting some new shoes :D but she"ll probably have to make due with a tune up cuz i make no money :(

bradster101

im prolly going to cancel the insurance and then get some fog lights... Really wanting to go turbo but that all depends on what happens between now and whenever I decide to splurge haha

OR

Might be getting the rust thats beginning to appear fixed before it gets too bad (Should prolly do that before it takes over and isnt as cheap - prolly go in some time next week and see what they would charge me)

Last edited: