What are you getting your Integra/Other Car for Christmas 2010?

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your sunroof visor?
"Advanation" on ebay. He gets them in very rarely. It was only $60 shipped though, and excellent fitment. I posted a thread in the lounge a while back because he got some more in and I wanted to let CI know lol. Just check ebay frequently for "4dr integra rear window visor". That's how I found that seller the first time. :thumbs up

whitedc4

beaks bar is probably all i'll be getting between now and then unless i go lower that is a good possibility

goofygamer

"Advanation" on ebay. He gets them in very rarely. It was only $60 shipped though, and excellent fitment. I posted a thread in the lounge a while back because he got some more in and I wanted to let CI know lol. Just check ebay frequently for "4dr integra rear window visor". That's how I found that seller the first time. :thumbs up
I can use a 4dr integra rear window visor for my sunroof?

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I can use a 4dr integra rear window visor for my sunroof?
Oh shit sorry, I thought you said rear visor since thats what most people ask about lol. Nah I got my visor off a guy on Team Integra. $50, its oem and in decent condition. I believe you Pep Boys sells a generic one in different sizes for $40, you could buy the small one they sell. I was going to but then I found this one.

DarkDB1

My 540I getting an early XMAS gift as we speak... A new drive shaft ($300 part+$300 labor [$600]) and transmission service ($450 [BMW transmission fluid is EXPENSIVE but it is a life time fluid])