what did you do to your car today?

phatintegra

Banned
Can-Bus LED tag lights is pissing me off. I must have put in 6 different LED bulbs and they flicker after a month. I'm going back to stock bulbs. I'm thinking to replace the socket on my Euro for fresh one. Not 100% sure yet if that's causing the LED to have a short life.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Can-Bus LED tag lights is pissing me off. I must have put in 6 different LED bulbs and they flicker after a month. I'm going back to stock bulbs. I'm thinking to replace the socket on my Euro for fresh one. Not 100% sure yet if that's causing the LED to have a short life.
Where on the car did you put the LEDs in lol

randomhobo

automagic user
Finally went to Honda today to have them "fix" the TPMS light on the Civic, $80. Can't complain from what I have seen some people were paying up to $150 for the same job.

dlo253

Put on my 90-91 tails and swapped out my spoiler brake light for a non tinted one that I got for deeeals!! Lovin it, cant wait til we get decent weather so I can wash this damm car..

I wish I was shaved :/

Last edited:

dlo253

Haha you know it! Emblems, antenna, rear washer nozzle, possibly rear keyhole.
Keepin em just like this, I cleared the pink lines out.. I love the look of a crispy ass set of 91s, they just pop! :D

phatintegra

Banned
Where did you get from? I've never had a problem with any LEDs before

Sent from JARVIS
DDMTuning, ijdmtoy, Sonic Tuning, and local shop. The problem is my Euro is software based. This is why I have to use CAN-BUS.

I have got some non CAN-BUS LED for my Subi from Sonic Tuning and I have no issue with it.

Where on the car did you put the LEDs in lol
It's for the rear license Plate.

Last edited:

dudeskee1325

Half a bottle of bug and tar remover, half a bottle of Windex, and sh*t load of elbow grease later, my windows look goooooood

Sent from my motherbox