what did you do to your car today?

phatintegra

Banned
I ran a volt/ohms meter to the rear tag light yesterday. The electrical current is fluctuating. Planing this week to rip out the trunk lid carpet and check the harness plugs.

zack11122

Finally cut the panels around my strut bar. And cleaned the hoe out. She nasty.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets

Finally cut the panels around my strut bar. And cleaned the hoe out. She nasty.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
I wanted to do this too, but then i thought if I decide to sell my car, I want it to be close to stock.

Sended from my phone

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Removed taillights, rear bumper and piece in between.
Cleaned and waxed the in between piece.
Clay bar'd area of bumper that got scratched up in a minor accident, hit it with some touch up paint, waxed.
Cleaned/dried out taillights, new gaskets on the way.
Cleaned entire area of car underneath where all this stuff was.
Removed bumper reinforcement bar, new one on the way.
Cleaned out sunroof drain tube on pass side, driver side was clear.
Removed/cleaned out vent flap assembly in hatch area. Reinstalled.
Reinstalled bumper (for now), taillights (for now) and middle piece.

Sweet day!

phatintegra

Banned
Took the trunk lid apart at 6am today. I gave up with it so I order (2) new Exterior tag light assembly today from parts.com. The electrical current was steady and after I put everything back together then the tag light started to flicker like a strobe light non stop. I'm crossing my fingers that the new assembly will solve the issue.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Finally got that damn rattling fixed. Around 3100 RPMs it made a sickly rattle from the exhaust. Turns out it was in the resonator pipe. Either way, got that crap out of there and it sounds smooth and clean now.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

cpeehler7

Banned
Finally got that damn rattling fixed. Around 3100 RPMs it made a sickly rattle from the exhaust. Turns out it was in the resonator pipe. Either way, got that crap out of there and it sounds smooth and clean now.

Damn, I have the same issue now. Just did my rear suspension, now I have a little rattle. Gonna have to take some time to fix that. What did you end up doing by the way? Might help me stop the rattle a little quicker.

It's strange though, because sometimes it makes the rattle, sometimes it doesn't. I think it has to do with temperature, usually when it gets colder it rattles... Anyway, it needs to get fixed hah.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Damn, I have the same issue now. Just did my rear suspension, now I have a little rattle. Gonna have to take some time to fix that. What did you end up doing by the way? Might help me stop the rattle a little quicker.

It's strange though, because sometimes it makes the rattle, sometimes it doesn't. I think it has to do with temperature, usually when it gets colder it rattles... Anyway, it needs to get fixed hah.
Well I took it to my friend that does exhausts and we used his lift to get under it. I originally thought it was my converter (and there was a little rattle in it, but not much). Anyway, just hitting on the resonator proved what it was. All I really did was cut the resonator off, plasma cut a hole in the perforated wall of the resonator, and shake the rust and metal out. Welded it back up.

Mine would only rattle at certain times too. One day it wouldn't rattle a lot and the next it was every second. And only at around 3100 RPMs.

I suggest you put it up on a lift and start going through and finding out what it is, I cannot explain the relief of not having a rattle. Haha