what did you do to your car today?

DC4Dan

bought these bad boys for $50 bucks and threw the fronts on tonight..my rear always sat really low so who knows when I'll get to the rear Lol :p
i also added a real intake pipe (the previous owner had a cone in the stock rubber intake). Changed the plugs and wires the other day in hopes of upping my mpg..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

What do you guys think about the rear? I think it sits perfect right now..the lowering is really just for looks not for handling

randomhobo

automagic user
What do you guys think about the rear? I think it sits perfect right now..the lowering is really just for looks not for handling

I like it, just a touch of wheel gap in case you have to put anything heavy in the back. Almost gives it a raked look. Keep it as is basically lol.

zack11122

Started cleaning and disassembling my head :/ probably gunna keep er tho. Now I have room to get in and delete ps and abs tho. Gotta drop the rest of the motor and start cleaning

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

OneFastGSR

Just subbed to your thread to see future updates. Also I think I know what i'm buying next. I don't need a super expensive radio. But my civic I have gauges in the single din slot, Than a double din opening. This pyle double din has good reviews, aux, built in navigation, For all the features you really can't beat that price. It has good reviews. Also you can download updated navigation maps online. So sounds great for me! Seems like a nice radio for the price for sure, After I get that i'm going to have to get my windows tinted. Going to with 15% all the way around I think.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43736_Pyle-PLDNV78I.html

zack11122

Just subbed to your thread to see future updates. Also I think I know what i'm buying next. I don't need a super expensive radio. But my civic I have gauges in the single din slot, Than a double din opening. This pyle double din has good reviews, aux, built in navigation, For all the features you really can't beat that price. It has good reviews. Also you can download updated navigation maps online. So sounds great for me! Seems like a nice radio for the price for sure, After I get that i'm going to have to get my windows tinted. Going to with 15% all the way around I think.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_43736_Pyle-PLDNV78I.html
I had pole door speakers. They were pyles. Of shit

OneFastGSR

I had pole door speakers. They were pyles. Of s***

Ugh now you got me wondering... So Pyle ain't too great? They have 31 reviews on sonicelectronix and end rating is like 4 of 5 stars. Everyone says once you update the navigation it's really really great navigation. Like 10/10. Which is awesome cause I'd love a navigation system I get lost all the time trying to look for addresses and shit. As far as how good a head unit is. I have no idea how much of a difference different head units are besides the way the menu's and controls are screen looks etc, The pyle just seemed like it had the features I wanted. A basic double din with aux I can use pandora etc, Navigation I didn't even think about cause all of the high rep name brand nav's are like $500+ and the Pyle had great reviews about the navigation once updated. At $200 I think it's worth a shot? Lol

zack11122

I would go for it. Pyle is a Amazon brand. The speakers were quieter than oem. And had a bad sound. You can always return it if you don't like it anyways.i would go for it.

94RS

No fucks given.
They're not an Amazon brand, just a company for people with low budgets. I've seen them sold at Best Buy, Circuit City when they were around, Walmart, etc..