what did you do to your car today?

Ilovemy95teggy

hey beatbox. good to see a fellow member from smd forums. im also a member too. on topic, yesterday i washed my car and cleaned the entire interior. thats all for now. and i also ordered a catback exhaust too.

97GSRVTEC

hey beatbox. good to see a fellow member from smd forums. im also a member too. on topic, yesterday i washed my car and cleaned the entire interior. thats all for now. and i also ordered a catback exhaust too.
What exhaust did you order? Just wonderin...

speedin

The Transporter
I looked at my car today
Haha, there are so many days I think about coming in here and saying that. Scooby sits 4 days out of the week and really only takes short trips now. So all I usually do it look at it... But tonight....tonight it shall be awoken....

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Haha, there are so many days I think about coming in here and saying that. Scooby sits 4 days out of the week and really only takes short trips now. So all I usually do it look at it... But tonight....tonight it shall be awoken....
same here. i refuse to drive my car to work or school

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Well I just dont drive, LOL. I walk everywhere for the most part. If I had a second car the scooby would be nothing like it is today. That car has a track whore future...
i just came to the reilization i need a truck or a SUV today...-___- i was quite sad

j13

Keep It Clean
Next time you look at your car..mention it here like me lol. I don't drive it much either. I don't like burning gas, when everywhere I go is walking distance;)

Zero Fighter

MAKE'em SAY UUUHHhhhhh...
I opened the door to the garage and said.....what you doing you sexy bitch? stared for a min and shut the door. While shuting the door I remebered the photoshoot from last sat. and said you whore ! ! ! LOL......just kidding. bought some more peices to complete the turbo kit I am putting together.