what did you do to your car today?

mjones73

Cursed it repeatedly... Doing the back brakes, got a bad caliper and a pin stuck on each side, it's stuck on jack stands til I can pick up more parts tomorrow...

Well I really didn't curse at it, just frustrated with the brakes :)

Last edited:

BeatBox

Real Good!
hahahah dogg that jimmy is sick as fuck!
thanks :) lately it just sits in the garage collecting dust, at 12mpg Its nice to drive on the weekends heres another pic for ya!

hey beatbox. good to see a fellow member from smd forums. im also a member too. on topic, yesterday i washed my car and cleaned the entire interior. thats all for now. and i also ordered a catback exhaust too.
yes sir, that forum is bad ass when it comes to audio, i like it here when it come to integra's

x2 "Thro some D's on that Bitch!!":thumbs up
hells yeah 24s FTMFW

OT i did nothing to the teg, 12hr work day

db1love

thanks :) lately it just sits in the garage collecting dust, at 12mpg Its nice to drive on the weekends heres another pic for ya!

yes sir, that forum is bad ass when it comes to audio, i like it here when it come to integra's

hells yeah 24s FTMFW

OT i did nothing to the teg, 12hr work day
hahah dood i love that thing! hah, i say take all the logos off, roll pan, and lower it maybe 2 inches and ur done wit that thing!

NorthEndGhost

I adjusted my halos yesterday, they were pointing about 3 feet off the ground & I couldn't see shit!!! They're still pretty low but f*ck it!:roll:

Cman46290

I got 2 front tires, outer tie rods... and an alignment. Its like i got a new CAR... Drives/rides SOOOOOOOO much better.

sylvaner01

Re Engaged my alarm =D was too sensitive and was afraid of it going off at school, but i decided i'm more afraid of my car being stolen

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
Replaced the driveshafts, brake pads & oil.
Installed: PW:JDM Cooling plate, rear strut bar & carbon airbox.

I'm tired :p.