what did you do to your car today?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Too late for that now :lol: but I'm thinking about going more track oriented with the mustang so we'll see where that goes in 10 years :rolf: less if I ever find a job.
You and me both. Except I have a job now 8)

cleaned out random crap and loaded up the stuff I need in preparation for the track tomorrow. Also took out the passenger seat.

Thought you were going with the green theme interior?
Let us know how you do at the track

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Cant toe with me. Come get some. I had my alignment done last fall. Lowered the car over the course of the year. Had the LBJ and UBJ replace during that time. I am now going to get that lifetime alignment deal at firestone. Cant afford to pay for alignments for tweaking my suspension.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I found out that my radiator was leaking yesterday. Luckily it just started, so I went ahead and bought a cheapo rad from auto-crap store. Didnt want to risk driving it like this. If I had another car, wouldve bought a Denso one from rockauto. Damn life support was on the line and couldnt wait :lol:

Out with the old

In with the new

A new found friend came to help. He just moved here from Texas. He already hates it here lol

renarudo

Drove it and stills drifts abit to the left. Wondering if it's my tie rod on the passenger front tire. Is this an easy fix? I'd might attempt it this next week to save some cash. I got quoted for like <$300, depending on if both the inner and outer rod needs to be replaced. Is moog a good brand or should spring for hardrace oe fitment tie rods from jhpusa or club integra store??

Last edited: