what did you do to your car today?

R13

The other asshole
Nah, just hit it with a real quick pass of polishing compound to get rid of that nasty look.

94RS

No fucks given.
I cleaned the Rapewagen's windshield up... 80k+ miles in a year in a half made it pretty fucking disgusting.

Before

After

SoundEfx

What the hell did you use, Jesus Jizz? lol

It's so clean, you have to reach out and touch it to make sure that it's actually there......lol

94RS

No fucks given.
What the hell did you use, Jesus Jizz? lol

It's so clean, you have to reach out and touch it to make sure that it's actually there......lol

- Meguiars Gold Class soap to clean it first

- Meguiars clay bar kit after

- Meguiars Ultimate compound on the Meguairs DA-drill system used with a red pad

- finished off with Rain-X

Inside was cleaned with Sprayway glass cleaner.

Edit: also washed the fucker with Meguiars Mirror Bright.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Why are you babying a company van? :lol:
"Company" that consists of three people :rolf:

Gotta remember that I basically live in this thing Monday-Friday. Also, I get to test if something works on the van without worrying about f***ing it up, like the compound on the windshield :mrgreen:

The windshield was because I could barely see s*** while driving. And I normally wash it every week or two because I'm one of those people that hate dirty s***, trust me when I say that getting fingerprinted while closing the door at a business is f***ing disgusting.... It was pretty crusty after driving roughly 1300mi this week :lol:

renarudo

Cleared my P0420 code again and then ordered my led bulbs to replace some burnt out gauge lights. I can't decide to go either red or 6000K white.

R13

The other asshole
Alright... not a car but I don't see anyone doing anything else...

Had a suspicion my fan switch and temp switch was faulty so I replaced my climate control.

Removed the fender liner from the parts expedition and installed it in the truck since mine's been missing

And put a softer throttle spring in it, and installed the missing ford badge after polishing it.

Next on the list is to polish the fog lights as they're starting to yellow a bit.