what did you do to your car today?

Jmickle

Very nice! I'm doing the same thing later down the line. I was debating between the gloss and flat/matte black. Locks like ill be going for the flat/matte. Thanks for the pics sir!
Yea, I think flat black looks best on carpet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

randomhobo

automagic user
Installed new headlamps and HID low beams (BIG freaking difference).
put on window vent visors (the stick on kind) and a rear hatch visor (I just like the way they look).

MrGurley

************5-0
changed my earl with all my new maddjdmvtak shit, then irritated my gf with a few 9k pulls otw to the gym

98GS

Been to busy to look. I'm guessing I need to take out the side panels to find the tubes? Been searching all over and most the threads on it are so old the pictures don't work. I originally thought it was getting in through my broken antenna so I pulled it and caped the hole. Reduced the water by a lot but I still get a little bit. I need to check my tail gaskets too just to be sure.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

BeatBox

Real Good!
Been to busy to look. I'm guessing I need to take out the side panels to find the tubes? Been searching all over and most the threads on it are so old the pictures don't work. I originally thought it was getting in through my broken antenna so I pulled it and caped the hole. Reduced the water by a lot but I still get a little bit. I need to check my tail gaskets too just to be sure.

same problem here, its coming thru the tail light seal on mine
take the pastic panels off and check around the seal, should be wet is the water has been coming in thru there

Jmickle

Yea just take those panels off and reach up in there and you'll feel the tube, if it's unplugged just plug it back in and you'll be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

98GS

Ill tear into it the next couple days then of the weather stays nice. I know how to take the panels out so should be easy

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Oil changed
Rotated tires

Dissembled, cleaned, re-greased, and reassembled bpv.

New cabin filter (always a pita job)

Last edited: