what did you do to your car today?

OLDSKOOLACURA

The good life. :)

Sent from my toaster
Hell yeah! 40k miles on her, I bought her brand new (4 years worth of riding)

Last couple pictures I'll post, then I'm done (teg forum not RL forum haha)

Ok I'm done posting my RL :)

Posted from my garage

OneFastGSR

Hell yeah I love when people actually ride there bike. I always see 5-10 year old bikes with like 10-15k miles on them and people think it's high mileage. Why buy a bike if you aren't going to ride it? I put like 5k miles on my cbr 600 the summer/spring I had it. My brother put over 40k miles on his cbr 1000 in 2 years. Lol. He rode it till it blew up and he's rebuilding it to ride the hell out of it again

OLDSKOOLACURA

Hell yeah I love when people actually ride there bike. I always see 5-10 year old bikes with like 10-15k miles on them and people think it's high mileage. Why buy a bike if you aren't going to ride it? I put like 5k miles on my cbr 600 the summer/spring I had it. My brother put over 40k miles on his cbr 1000 in 2 years. Lol. He rode it till it blew up and he's rebuilding it to ride the hell out of it again
Hell yeah! I bought it to ride it, and not on highways to show it off. I ride on back roads in the middle of nowhere haha. Only time I'm on a highway or major road is because I'm taking a fast way to a back road or going home

Posted from my garage

renarudo

Drove it to visit a friend and noticed one strut was shorter than the rest. Decided I will investigate on my next day off and re-level the teg. Oldskool your RL and 600 look beautiful, makes me long for a bike.

SoundEfx

What year is the bike?

I drove the teg and I'm hearing a clunk from the right rear. Another thing to investigate.

R13

The other asshole
Fuck man, You got me beat haha, My old cbr had 36k I think when I sold it, It only had like 2-4k when I got it.

I need a new bike, I miss DD'ing on a bike, It just feels like home for me, Having been riding since '96.

Sent from my toaster

imchongx3

Got hit. Some lady changed lanes hard af when we were side by side. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you" I doubt she even looked honestly.