what did you do to your car today?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Got hit. Some lady changed lanes hard af when we were side by side. "I'm so sorry. I didn't see you" I doubt she even looked honestly.
that almost happened to me. I was on the freeway in the fast lane. this old guy got on the freeway and just kept changing lanes without looking. Had to honk at him, but he just kept on cutting me off. Then he realized what he did and had the nerve to wave at me. Like it wasnt a big deal. :evil:
these old people need to take driving school again, cus they seem to think that they dont have to look over their shoulders to change lanes :roll:

imchongx3

[Q UOTE=is3_ftw;1327108]that almost happened to me. I was on the freeway in the fast lane. this old guy got on the freeway and just kept changing lanes without looking. Had to honk at him, but he just kept on cutting me off. Then he realized what he did and had the nerve to wave at me. Like it wasnt a big deal. :evil:

these old people need to take driving school again, cus they seem to think that they dont have to look over their shoulders to change lanes :roll:[/QUOTE]

It's ridiculous man. Irritates me so much. What's even worse in my case is I was in a turning lane slowing down for a turn. She tried to jump in like 10 ft from the intersection. Knowing she was turning why wait last second and change lanes so harshly without looking? My guess is the cell phone had her attention.

94RS

No fucks given.
Repainted the stock hubcaps (stfu I'm broke :lol: ) yesterday since the original finish was chipped and yellowed. Put them back on earlier.

Ryan659

^ looks good ^_^

I removed my hard wired cop radar yesterday to free up a accessory fuse for my fog lights. Redid some of the loose connections.

Edit: and ordered some new bulbs

Last edited:

cody1018

That sucks man, I hate thieves. At least you got your ride back in good condition I hope.
That's an over statement. I had to change the injectors. Full tune up. Change the pads and rotors and bleed the brakes. Not to mention the guy that had it lived down a dirt road so the seats are shit now.. So I'm just slowly piecing it back together to be somewhat of what it use to be. I was pissed when I was the condition it was in

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

renarudo

I drove my car today and it drives smoother than what it was lately. The front passenger tire strut was abit higher than the drivers side. Made them even yesterday and now it handles better on the road. I'm happy that I don't have to buy new coilovers; but sad I won't buy newer coilovers. Yeah I know I'm being stupid; but I kinda want adjustable dampening now if I do more HPDE events in the future.

renarudo

That's an over statement. I had to change the injectors. Full tune up. Change the pads and rotors and bleed the brakes. Not to mention the guy that had it lived down a dirt road so the seats are s*** now.. So I'm just slowly piecing it back together to be somewhat of what it use to be. I was pissed when I was the condition it was in

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Damn that sucks man, at least most of the components are still on the car, that's a positive and with the tune up now you know it's running the right way. Seats are washable, sure it sucks to clean; but you have your ride back rather than dealing with the insurance giving you the run around about it's worth.