what did you do to your car today?

JGvtec

I looked at it just sitting there...., not working because it needs a new power steering pump.

Tokyo_Drift

Heres the last 2 Days for me:

1. Put in 94 Octane Gas, 50 to fill, not that bad considering my Silverado was 120 with 87 Octane.

2. Raced my friends JDM Mitsubishi 3000GTO around crazy ass roads out here. I won because he has an auto, and he doesn't know how to drive around corners lol.

3. Cleaned+Polshed my headlights. They were literally Yellow and barely visible before. Almost 100% clear now.

4. Got 2 New Bulbs for my headlights. Just got cheap ass $10 GE bulbs, good enough until I get some 7K HID's.

5. Wired in my Amp+Subs. 2 10" Kicker CVR's, 1000W Alpine V Power amp.

Tommorow or Friday: I'm going to tuck away wires under the hood, Fix the plastic under the lip spoiler thing which was off when I bought the car and keeps rubbing against stuff, and paint my black plastic moldings.

Starting to really like my car.

ewall09

I took off my broken resignator and replaced with a cherry bomb, put my side skirts on, replaced my corner turnsignal that I ran over on the highway. Oh and I washed er down

Onyx~95

Payed to get fixed

Oil Pan Gasket

Valve Cover Gasket

Mechanic told me what needs to be replaced

Tie Rod has a little play

Rear Shocks are a little bouncy is what he said

V-tec Selinoid gasket

Distributor 0 - Ring

what do you think i really need to save money on to replace first since i am almost broke since i got the main engine parts done.