what did you do to your car today?

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Let us know how the antenna install goes. I've read that it doesn't exactly fit without modification, but who knows.
the only thing that i've read that was needed was just to move the base of the antenna to a certain angle so it can have a tight snug fit. i haven't read anything about cutting/modifying it physically. if that were to happen, i'd get a refund...because i suck at modifying things if it means cutting/welding/etc. hahaha.

and i'll try to put pictures as soon as it arrives and i install it also.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
picked up a replica type r polyurethene lip today!

now i gotta go borrow a drill from a friend..

acura1

Well a carryover from last Staurday, will be finishing my b20 motor swap, then ready for the vtec head.to go on.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Wondered what i can do to fix my JDMSH!T 98-01 Type R lip..

Its the right size but, the driver's side wrap around and the piece that hooks into the grille areboth warped. Do i heat them up? or just let them sit somewhere warm?

72Spitfire

Repainted windshield wiper arms (Finally!) - look better than new nows.
Removed blue powder coating on my intake via wire wheel. Primed and painted with black krinkle paint. Step one of my custom intake complete.
Washed and waxed.
Slept.

dc2_

i didnt do anything to it haha its sitting in the garage for a few days till my bumper gets bak from the paint shop

SilverSophie

Wondered what i can do to fix my JDMSH!T 98-01 Type R lip..

Its the right size but, the driver's side wrap around and the piece that hooks into the grille areboth warped. Do i heat them up? or just let them sit somewhere warm?
sat in my driveway while I took my newly financed GMC work truck to work. gonna start body work soon... and to this qoute. yes lay it on a flat surface in the sun and let it unfold... thats what i had to do to mine when it came in. Idiots bend them to fit in a smaller box (cheaper shipping)... if it doesnt unfold correctly SEND THAT BISH BACK lol

ryanDC

Went wingless today, looks sexy except for the bits of glue still on it. About to run to home depot for some plugs.

ms.LsVDC2

my car spends my money
got my hood and wing put back on from the paint shop and fixed the hodd latch machanism thingy...oh yea and i washed all the dust n shit off it...

Ganyon

Vacumed the carpet, conditioned my leather seats, and put some back to black on all my window seals.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
installed my mugen pedals(which work assume for $30 ebay stuff) and cleaning the interior