what did you do to your car today?

BeatBox

Real Good!
i seen one on a video on youtube. it didnt look too bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN1DxQ3_Hzo
[YOUTUBE="teg"]syOiDYvBs8c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
better video of it :thumbs up: dont think its the same one as what hes getting of ebay, ^ ^ ^ ^ looks molded into the trunk

left the teg at home and drove the Windstar Sport, yup has a spoiler too paid extra for that lol at work...3 WIDE! Today was "Drive the windstar to work" day
NOTE: JDM yellow fog light bulbs hahahaha

speedin

The Transporter
whilst all the good little children were sleeping in their beds on Christmas eve, on a dark lonely desolate road in the middle of nowhere a dark growly bugeye'd thing was making a rush present delivery across states.....

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
whilst all the good little children were sleeping in their beds on Christmas eve, on a dark lonely desolate road in the middle of nowhere a dark growly bugeye'd thing was making a rush present delivery across states.....

I'm sure the kids near that road had some monstrous nightmares! haha

has anyone ever heard/seen an integra with an M3 style trunk lip?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-01-95-96-97-ACURA-INTEGRA-4D-M3-Trunk-Lip-Spoiler-KT-/160520145016#ht_4740wt_939

honestly, i'm trying to think how it would look on an integra, but in my head it would seem pretty cool.
I could see it.. but you would need to mold little spats on the quarter panels too if you want it to flow.. idk if i would buy that..

phatintegra

Banned
Mount 1 rim back on the Benz and charge up the battery on the Jeep yesterday. Tomorrow I will get the tire mounted on the new rim and back on the vehicle and maybe drive it home from my parents garage if the road way is clear from the snow (expecting snow today). RWD with staggered wheels / Z rated tires don't like snow.

Betransformed

man i see pure progresions me im just falling behind i had to go buy a new hood cause my old one flew up and broke ma sunroof and my sideview mirror and dented both my fenders i was furious cause i was gonna slap my turbo in that week man so now i had to pospon everything but i got all that replaced the same day all i need now is the fenders and reinforced my hood took off the latch and got hoodpins on that mug looks pretty beast

g8bmet

replaced my front two rotors. i had this weird knocking noise whenever i put the brake down. the rotors seemed to fix it, not sure why though. the old ones didnt look warped to me at all. hopfully the noise willl stay away.

phatintegra

Banned
Finally got my Benz off the Jack stands (3 weeks). Had to use the MDX spare jack since my 3 1/2 ton Snap on jack had no Hydraulic fluid (leaked out). First thing early morning taking it to the gas station to have 2 bolts extracted from the rear hub.