jbrown97ls

Internet
Hang out with friends
Ride my bike
Play PS3
Hang out with my GF
TV
Research random things
Etc.. I have fun in almost everything I do.

built_ls

work full time, play basketball, watch movies. and i just got back into smoking weed. haven't done that since high school been focusing on college. now that im on summer break there's no excuses not to get high.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Damn I'm prolly the only person on CI who doesn't smoke or drink loll
I drink a lil whenever I feel like but it most of the time it's in a small amount

Football
Mess around with friends
Explore around the neighboring city for cool sh*t
Play PC/Xbox
Sleep.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I drink a lil whenever I feel like but it most of the time it's in a small amount

"Up With HOPE! Down with DOPE!" -Thergood Jinkins

I don't drink or smoke either. I have a good job and a nice ladder I'm making my way up. No need to F that up for my wife and kids.
I have been alcohol free for the past 5 months.
Nothing wrong with being sober!

Anyway,

My fun consist of kicking back in my recliner and watching the ole boob tube with the kids sitting on my lap.
Rock out on the ole acoustic
Bang my wife when she let's me
And work on my car.

BugJuice

Work / skateboard / snowboard / work on my car / piss about with my friends / drinking to enhance an event. / being mischievous / video games.

pinkley

b@115D33p

"Up With HOPE! Down with DOPE!" -Thergood Jinkins

I don't drink or smoke either. I have a good job and a nice ladder I'm making my way up. No need to F that up for my wife and kids.
I have been alcohol free for the past 5 months.
Nothing wrong with being sober!

Anyway,

My fun consist of kicking back in my recliner and watching the ole boob tube with the kids sitting on my lap.
Rock out on the ole acoustic
Bang my wife when she let's me
And work on my car when I have time

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I don't have fun.

I work 10-7 everyday except Sunday.
I look for car's because i cannot find the right one :(
x2 cept I work 7 to 5 monday through friday as a mechanic and spend most of my evenings and saturday doing graphic design and webdesign for a small profit and on sunday I paintball when I can. thats for summer.

When I'm in school, I try to get out and BMX at least 3 times a week, I game a lot, I paintball every sunday, and snowboard during the season. Every couple months or so I found a few other couple musicians and attempt to start a band but it always fails lol the first two or three jams sessions are always fun :D

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I miss racing BMX. I raced when I was really young for years; had a nice lil GT with the pizza-cutter tires. 75 pound weight limit, if that gives you an idea of how long ago it was - I'm 180 now, lol

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I miss racing BMX. I raced when I was really young for years; had a nice lil GT with the pizza-cutter tires. 75 pound weight limit, if that gives you an idea of how long ago it was - I'm 180 now, lol
I'm not fast :( good thing I dont race lol really sucks trying to hit gaps with an excessive amount of pop to compensate for my lack of speed :lol:

pinkley

b@115D33p
Ever see the movie BMX Bandits? Lol that movie is the sh!t!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I don't have any friends.

I play guitar, i rock the fuck out all night and wail on on my guitar.
I drive fast, because traffic gets boring
I look for jobs until some magical place has an opening
and i drink and smoke at small house parties. I know where all the shit goes down.