what do yoo guys do for fun, thread

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm not fast :( good thing I dont race lol really sucks trying to hit gaps with an excessive amount of pop to compensate for my lack of speed :lol:
I've thought about getting into it again, but I don't really see it too recreational.
Ever see the movie BMX Bandits? Lol that movie is the sh!t!
I remember Rad and a couple other movies back in the day, but I don't think I saw that one

[YOUTUBE="Fuck yea."]3MgpzNfZjSs[/YOUTUBE]

pinkley

b@115D33p
I've thought about getting into it again, but I don't really see it too recreational.

I remember Rad and a couple other movies back in the day, but I don't think I saw that one

[YOUTUBE="f*** yea."]3MgpzNfZjSs[/YOUTUBE]
Aww your bustin my balls here Hans!
You need to check it out. It was Nicole Kidmans very first movie. It's a brittish movie for early 80s. It's the tits dude!

TeggyLeo

Teggy Newbie
Ps3, Xbox 360. Snowboard when it's in season. Chill with the gf/friends. Try to figure out how to buy parts for my car while still save for an engagement ring lol. Kind of hard since I was only able to save $100 since I started lol. Drink socially. Havnt smoked weed since high school ( about 7-8 years ago lol)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?stn3lb

GUCRO

I can't even get bitches im married. So bang my wife,chill drink with the homies,work on my car, basically a taxi for my wife, drink some more, always try to have fun whatever im doing ya kno

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Dont drink and I don't smoke either :D
Hang with my girl
Research Car Parts
Xbox
Work on the car when parts come in
Dream up ideas for the car and the truck
Ride my bike
Drive
Watch Walking Dead or Psych
Play guitar or bass
Listen to music
thats about it :p

dlo253

I love being a ricer and trying to race pinto's. LOL sike.

Work on my cars, party every once in a while, hang out with friends, and smash on fools on the ps3 when I'm really bored. Haha.