What DO YOU do for a LIVING?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I'm in the Honda PACT program, getting trained to be a mechanic. Other than that I work IT at a consultings company where most of my income comes from.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Long time, no see. I still work for the same oilfield services company that I have for the past 5 years. I just moved from Senior Design Engineer to Principle R&D Engineering Manager.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i enjoyed the responses guys. im a retard when it comes to computer programming so you IT guys one up'd me (AND IM ASIAN!)

^ haha how's it goin old man?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Lol my job is poop compared to some of you guys (I'm looking at you Raytheon folks)

Main job: Manager/son of owner Bluebonnet Carriage Co.
Night job: Overnight Stocker at H.E.B. (Best grocery store ever)
your job is just as important as everyone else. i wanted to be a manager at CVS when i was younger. thank god i turned it down. its stressful. kudos to you sir for running the show.

XjoEnX

I'm a college counselor. There's too many details to describe what I actually do but here's a few things I'm in charge of in a nutshell: talk to a lot of students, audit their schedules to make sure they're not taking unnecessary courses, discuss policy updates to make sure they stay compliant with their federal aid every year, discuss potential schedule changes for core courses newly available. It's pretty much a constant compliance and auditing check with 600 students over and over again. Super fun.

Don't work with nursing students, they're b****es.

cody110

Integra Atheist
i work for a company that sorts and processes mostly titanium and zirconium and most special metals that builds fighter jets and the jumbo jet engines and parts for NASA but my pay is s***!

Last edited: