What do you do for your guap?

Alvi84

I'm a Computer Programmer and Analyst for a major mortgage company (Wells Fargo). I'm the a-hole that keeps declining you or your parents loan modifications... just playin

deafman002

i actually graduated college and am looking for a job in my field, media and communications that will pay, not just an internship. I live on my own and can't afford free work. I currently work at a bicycle shop and its been good so far.

I need to find a nice full time job that pays really well, not cheap here in long island, ny

Nismor

I work at Delicato Family Vineyards (wine company) its a super chill job the thing its outdoors and having to deal with the elements isn't always fun since we work rain or shine.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Lifeguard lvl. 2 (coach water polo, swim team, swim lessons, tower watches etc.) Full time College student double major Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering

JTROGDEN

AT&T Authorized Cell Phone Technician. Just a fancy way of saying I work in the warranty department troubleshooting phones and getting yelled at all day. But hey the pay is pretty good.